Sunday 30 October 2011

bali experince~~

yay~~~

alhamdullilah, this is my second time to bali... the first time i came with my frind and my boss. but this time i go as solo traveler.. yay ^0^

the reason i came to bali, is to volunterring the event ubud writer and reader festival.
my boss ask me if i want to be the volunteer.. without concern bout anything, i just say YES.. i'd like to volunteering the event.. then he paid me the acomodation. *really lucky >0<

so.. my journey is from 4th Oct until 10th Oct. and i join in children and youth program.

well, i did'nt take so many pict. cos we can take the photo while in the event.. so sad TAT..

but don't worry i still have some picture to share.. and this is it ^0^


5.00am in soekarno-hatta airport jakarta


welcome to bali >0<


surfer girl welcome banner


me still a little bit jetlag >0<


me in front of museum puri lukisan


shadow puppet (wayang) with theme "the giving tree" by susan


the children .. the so exciting bout the story >0<


me with the writer of garis batas (agustinus wibowo) >0<


me with the writer of naked traveller (trinity)


lunch time with chicken fagita's


walk to my homestay


hahaha me (narsis time) ^0^


art cafe... i love this cafe.. in the night they have live music >0<


still in the art cafe


me.. in the temple (puri)


bali mask


me in kuta beach... (in the night before i comeback to jakarta)


my flight.. err.. again.. they delayed for 2 hours.. TAT


bye-bye bali

i really miss u.. i hope i can comeback to bali... with my BF or maybe my houseband ,amin

well.. i think that is.. the more picture is in my facebook ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment