Sunday 25 September 2011

Park Bom-2ne1 "Hate u" make up looks

well.. i have a plan with my cosplay friends to cosplay as 2ne1 Hate u Animation MV.
and we will have the photo session at this Oct or in the Nov.

so.. first thing that i have to do is find the wig.. since bom have red hair and until now i've never buy a red wig. so i'm going to Mangga Dua to buy the wig.. unfortunetly, my fav wig shop didn't have the wig.. so i search in other shop.. and finally i get the wig (in cheaper prize) hahahah the owner give me the discount when she looks at my belogging is full of other wig that i bought in my fav shop. ^0^

after i get the wig.. now is time to try the make up...

this is park bom in "Hate You" animated version





and this is me >0<









and the last.. with flash


damn.. my face really looks so pale...

and this is my product that i use:
face:
etude skinfit base (green)
revlon photo ready #007 cool beige
revlon touch & glow
maybelline clear smooth face powder# nude beige
Za concealer perfection #3
maybeline clear smooth concealer
coastal scent pallete blush

eye:
PAC green eyeshadow
PAC e5 pearly *black
Coastal Scent pallete eyeshadow
MAD gelliner black
eyelashes
red lipliner *for eyebrow

lip:
oriflame tender care
etude looks at my lips
etude peach water gloss #5


the last thing..i hope i can finish the costume

No comments:

Post a Comment