Monday 15 April 2013

yesterday loot

hi! hi!


yesterday i went to kinokuniya @ plaza senanyan with my boy. 
well a month or two month ago is found n interesting item that i should by to help me  for making a craft.
is a Rotary Cutter and Cutting matt.



i've been seen on youtube a lot of crafter from outside using that tool for cutting a fabric, etc.



so, i've looking in a local bookstore. but i cant find it... TAT... then at my birthday, i was dating with my boy at that mall. and i found it...



the cutting matt is more cheaper than ordering from internet  is about idr 105.000 for A2 size. and for rotary cutter i thing is kinda expensive about idr 187.000. but is more cheaper than the last i found in hobby craft shop at the Grand Indonesia. TAT.



so this is it... ^0^ my new babies~~~ 



can't wait for using it >0< 

ps: i also go to the body shop, actually i wanna buy the bb cream too.. but... my money~~~~ TAT





No comments:

Post a Comment